Important Notice – Proposed Changes to Enquiry Confirmation Document
Please be aware LSBUD are planning to change the Enquiry Confirmation document sent to all users upon a LSBUD search.
The aim of this change is to:
Provide key information on the covering page.
– Ensure Key information is provided in the clearest possible way.
– Ensure it is abundantly clear which asset owners are in the area and their status for their enquiry response.
To reduce wording
– Making it more likely to be read
– Encouraging users to the LSBUD website to get any additional information they need.
To reduce the number of pages
– From 5 to 3, not only good for the environment for those that print but much more likely to be read.
Please feel free to take a look at the below proposed document.LSBUD-UK-Proposed-Caller-Confirmation
Any feedback, please do let us know at email@example.com
Date Live: Expected Q3 2021