LinesearchBeforeUDig Member – SES WATER
SES Water is a water-only company supplying approximately 712,000 people in parts of Surrey, Sussex, Kent and south London. Their supply area covers 322 square miles, extending from Morden and South Croydon in the north to Gatwick Airport in the south and from Leatherhead and Dorking in the west to Edenbridge in the east. On average SES Water supplies 160 million litres of water a day which can rise to 260 million litres on a hot summer’s day. 85% of raw water comes from underground with the remaining 15% from the River Eden which is stored in Bough Beech reservoir. The company has six main treatment works and over 2000 miles of water mains.
In its Business Plan for 2020 to 2025, SES Water has ambitious plans to cut leakage by 15% and maintain its industry-leading level of burst mains and interruptions to customers’ supplies.
LSBUD Member Commencement Date: 30.09.2019